Sunday, December 16, 2007

I am so excited I am about to burst

Here's an early Christmas present for all of you:

I have recently completed a family history website that has some information about our family!

I am planning on adding a lot of stories and information to the website as I collect more, but is some good stuff on there already.

Go to walkerboot.com and start exploring! You can also help me out by emailing me anything you want me to put on the website.

Thank you!

:D

(One more thing: The website isn't perfect--I already have found some links that don't work correctly. If you find mistakes of any sort (grammatical, historical, something doesn't show up right, you're confused, etc.), PLEASE , PLEASE tell me about them so I can correct them. Add a comment to this blog or email me.)

1 comment:

trublubyu said...

heather, this is awesome. i am so impressed with you and all your many talents. you are a truly choice woman. i love you.