Monday, May 12, 2008

Married soon...

I will be married in two days, which is very odd. It is weird thinking that all the stuff I am doing is for my wedding, and it is here. It's exciting, and also a little nervous too. Joe is great, and I am glad I get to spend my life with him.

We already have our apartment set up in Logan, and both have good jobs to go back to--but until then, it is very fun to be in Lehi, and visit family. I met Brian today--Joe's only sibling I had yet to meet. That was really fun, his family is pretty cool and I enjoy them a bunch. Still can't remember the names of all the little people running around--I'm getting 15 nieces and nephews all at once, plus another 15 siblings-in-laws.

Plenty to do still--mostly just decorating and finishing up some odds and ends. I will be glad when it is all over with and I can just be myself and not worry about all this. I'm looking forward to starting married life .

1 comment:

trublubyu said...

only 11 1/2 hours til you are married. You looked beautiful tonight. i am so glad we could come and be a part of this awesome event. we love you!