Friday, May 2, 2008

wedding

It is amazing what you get done when you have to. With Liz's wedding about a week and half away we are busy getting everything done in the yard we have been meaning to do for years. The playhouse is painted, I have new lights on the house, even a new door bell button. Hopefully tomorrow we will have a fountain. I got the parts for it for my birthday last year and now maybe the fountain. It has been fun to have a goal and really see progress on things. Heather and I installed a new mail box today. After we bought it I was noticing mail boxes and there are quite a rew junky ones in the world. Anyway it has been fun, and now we hope the weather cooperatis so all this work isn't in vain. Although it won't be because it is all things that need to be done anyway. Liz is happy and Joe signed in on IM with Heather today as the GROOM so I think he is pretty excited as well.
Well off to see 7 brides for 7 brothers, Clarissa is doing sound for it.

3 comments:

Heather Hoyt said...

This is my experience installing the mailbox:

http://heatherwalker.wordpress.com/2008/05/02/this-is-why-you-read-the-instructions/

But it is all pretty exciting. Except for I still don't understand why we needed a new doorbell.

Lizdee said...

Because the door bell is gross. And I'm way excited to get married in 13 days!! Wish I could be doing wedding stuff--I finished what I needed to do up here. It would be fun to be in Lehi, not Logan.

trublubyu said...

can't wait to come up and see that new mailbox and doorbell! weddings are all about the details!